Introduction to Sir William Osler, founder of the PMJ – Professor Terence Ryan. YouTube version.
- http://Early development of heart surgery – Mr Wade Dimitri. YouTube version.
- Preventing and treating diabetes – Professor Melanie Davies
- Cancer: a disease of our time – Professor Karol Sikora
- Development of anaesthesia over the past 90 years – Dr David Wilkinson
- Evolution of asthma and COPD therapy over 90 years – Professor Peter Barnes
- Advances in managing tuberculosis, The White Plague 1925-2015. A world of two halves – Dr Paul Nunn
- Publishing medical journals – Peter Ashman
- Round-table discussion – morning session
- Preventing heart disease – Professor Donald Singer
- Advances in imaging the heart – Professor Dudley Pennell
- New approaches to drug discovery – Professor Andrew Marsh
- Progress in personalised medicine – Professor Sir Munir Pirmohamed
- Vigilance and risk management of medicines – Dr June Raine
- Perspectives on neuroscience – Lord Walton of Detchant
- Carotid surgery to prevent stroke – Professor Alison Halliday
- Opportunities to improve public health through a focus on health in the workplace – Professor Dame Carol Black
- Round-table discussion – afternoon session
Video recordings and production by RC Visual Strategy.