FPM monthly webinars provide updates for clinical trainees, senior clinicians, policy makers, academics and other health professionals on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of common and serious clinical disorders – both for communicable and non-communicable diseases.
Webinars are free and hosted on Zoom from 4pm UK time on the 4th Monday of each month.
Suggestions for future webinars are welcome. Please email possible topics and speakers to email@example.com
Pending and recent topics:
– 27 April 2020. Diagnostic and digital solutions to support addressing the SARS-COVID-19 pandemic: Mattias Kyhlstedt, Sweden; Sarah Andersson, Sweden; Bernard Cheung, Hong Kong; Ken Redekop, The Netherlands
– 25 May 2020. What is the value of a diagnostic test during a pandemic? Ken Redekop, The Netherlands; Carl Asche, USA.
– 29 June 2020. Advances in asthma: Peter Barnes FRS, London, UK
Future topics include:
– Burn-out in health professionals
– Managing difficult hypertension: Professor Albert Ferro, London, UK
– Neuropsychiatric impact of COVID-19: Dr Tim Nicholson, London, UK
– Meet the FPM Editors – Postgraduate Medical Journal: Professor Bernard Cheung, Editor-in-Chief, PMJ, University of Hong Kong
– Meet the FPM Editors – Health Policy and Technology: Associate Professor Ken Redekop, Editor-in-Chief, HPT, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
– FPM International Awards for Medical Writing
– FPM-Hippocrates Awards for Poetry and Medicine
– Challenging fake medical “news” in social media