A poster at the FPM Centenary Conference provides presenters with the opportunity to discuss their work and ideas with junior and senior clinicians from throughout the UK.
Accepted abstracts at this national meeting will be published online in the peer-reviewed Postgraduate Medical Journal.
There will be bursaries of up to £250 for one presenter per poster towards the cost of travel and accommodation (see below).
We welcome submissions from any field of clinical medicine concerning any of:
- new information, ideas, case studies or projects
- clinical research, health policy, health technology or audit aimed at transforming health and healthcare
- celebrating the successes of an individual or organisation
How to submit your abstract
1. Read the guidelines.
2. Use the template below to prepare your abstract.
4. There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit
Submission open from 22nd August 2018
Closing date: 8th November 2018
Venue: Royal College of Physicians London
A limited number of bursaries are available towards travel and accommodation for lead presenters from more than 60 miles from London. Award of a bursary will depend on abstract scores by Scientific Abstracts Panel. Please email email@example.com if you wish to be considered for a bursary.
3 Poster awards of £300, £200 and £100
Abstracts will be published in the Postgraduate Medical Journal an official journal of the FPM.