If you would like to be considered for membership of the FPM, please in the first instance contact us including a short statement explaining your interest.
Postgraduate Medical Education and Research nationally and internationally are vital to underpin medical training and practice. The FPM is committed to active involvement in supporting these important disciplines. We welcome approaches from colleagues in Postgraduate Medicine who believe that they could assist the Fellowship in its work.
Being a Member or Associate Member includes the following benefits:
- Discounted rates to attend symposia, workshops and other events held by the FPM.
- Discounted access to FPM publications: the Postgraduate Medical Journal and Health Policy and Technology.
- Participation in FPM Social Events.
To become a Member you must:
- Have a permanent established post at consultant or equivalent medical research level or corresponding academic level
- Have a background in clinical medicine or medical research
- Have an active interest in medical education and/or research
- Have an active interest in contributing to the development of the FPM
To become an Associate Member you must:
- Have an established clinical trainee post or funded medical research trainee post
- Have a background in clinical medicine or a related discipline.
- Have active interest in supporting and contributing to the educational and other activities of FPM.
If you wish to be considered for membership of the FPM, we shall ask you to send supporting documents (including CV and Professional Certificates).