The FPM is planning a one day Symposium in 2018 in London providing updates on cancer prevention and treatment for health professionals, academics and policy makers.
Further details will be released early in 2018.
- Risk factors for cancer
- Lifestyle risk factors for cancer: observational and intervention studies in the general population
- Policy: current barriers to a healthy lifestyle
- Motivating organisations, health professionals and the public in lifestyle approaches for preventing cancer
- Lifestyle to prevent recurrent cancer – evidence
- Relative contribution of genes vs. lifestyle (personal) and ecological (general) factors to recurrent cancer
- Evidence (for effects of lifestyle strategies aimed at preventing cancer /recurrent cancer
- Impact of lifestyle intervention in cancer patients undergoing adjuvant therapy
- Lifestyle to prevent recurrent cancer – implementation
- Motivating organisations, health professionals and the public in lifestyle approaches for preventing recurrent cancer
- Medical humanities for cancer patients, their families and health professionals
- Poet residency for cancer patients
- Filling gaps in the evidence, implementation and impact
- Building support networks – social mobilisation